Privacy & Cookies Policy
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions UK Limited (“Vistaprint Corporate,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) values your privacy and appreciates your trust in us.
Our registered address is 6 Bevis Marks, 1st Floor, London EC3A 7BA and we are part of the Cimpress N.V group of companies. Our data protection officer is reachable at email@example.com. If you have general questions about the Site or would like to update your marketing preferences or make changes to your information, please contact your account representative.
Application of this Policy
This Privacy & Cookies Policy explains how we use, share and protect the personally identifiable information that we collect about you and/or the business, organisation or other entity that you represent.
This Privacy & Cookies Policy applies to visitors to vistaprintcorporate.co.uk and its related web portals, web platforms, websites and mobile sites (collectively, the “Site”), as well as to customers ordering from us via any other method, e.g., phone or email orders (other such methods, collectively, “Offline Methods”). By visiting or using the Site or placing any order via any Offline Method, you agree to this Privacy & Cookies Policy. If your use of the Site or your order through any Offline Method is on behalf of any business, organisation or other entity of any kind, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to agree to this Privacy & Cookies Policy on its behalf.
This Privacy & Cookies Policy may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy & Cookies Policy below). Your continued use of the Site and/or placement of orders via any Offline Method after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy & Cookies Policy periodically for updates.
This Privacy & Cookies Policy applies to information we collect:
- on the Site;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services; and
- via any Offline Method or through any other means.
Please note that this Privacy & Cookies Policy does not apply to information about you collected by our affiliates or third party websites that may post links or advertisements on, or are otherwise accessible from, the Site. The information collected by these affiliates or third party websites is subject to their own privacy policies.
Information We Collect About You/How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- about your internet connection and the equipment and browser you use to access the Site, as well as your IP addresses and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, including through text or images you provide when customising a product such as a business card;
- automatically as you navigate through the Site; and/or
- from third parties, for example the postal service, our affiliates or partners.
We also collect personal information from you in connection with purchases made via any Offline Method.
Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. We may also tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. We use this information to improve the Site and to deliver better and more personalised products and services, including by enabling us to recall your past activities and site preferences, customise parts of the Site to your needs, make special offers to you and provide you with specially tailored content, as well as identify and resolve errors. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Adobe’s website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
If you want to know more about third party cookies and to opt out of them if you wish – see www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Site and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it or any Offline Method;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your information in any of these ways, see below for your choices.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may transfer your information to countries outside of the European Union and Switzerland, including to the United States. To the extent we transfer your information outside of the European Union or Switzerland, that transfer is governed by an agreement incorporating the standard contractual clauses in accordance with Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “GDPR”).
We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy & Cookies Policy:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as order fulfillers, payment processors and organisations that help us support our marketing, analytics or fraud detection capabilities;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Vistaprint Corporate’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Vistaprint Corporate about its customers and the Site’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vistaprint Corporate our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Controlling Your Information
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose used or because we are legally required to do so.
You have the right to:
- access your personal information
- unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
- request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
- have errors in your personal information corrected
- have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
You can exercise any of these right by contacting your account representative. You may also exercise some of those rights on your own by going to My Account and updating your personal information and preferences.
Finally, you can also make your request by writing to Vistaprint Corporate Solutions UK Limited, 6 Bevis Marks, 1st Floor, London EC3A 7BA.Please provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and your specific request. Even if you choose to be placed on the Do-Not-E-mail, Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your orders, your account or other administrative purposes.
Protecting your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your personal information. When you establish an account at Vistaprint Corporate, you choose a password to help protect your account information. You should select a strong password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by going to My Account.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting your account manager. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click on the unsubscribe link included therein to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver targeted marketing, advertisements and/or offers, you can opt-out by contacting your account manager.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (the “NAI”) on the NAI’s website at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to help us protect your nonpublic Personal Information against loss, misuse, disclosure and alteration. For example, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card information when you purchase products through the Site or through any Offline Method.
Address for Written Requests
Written requests may be sent to the following address. When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request.
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions UK Limited
6 Bevis Marks, 1st Floor
London EC3A 7BA
Attn: Marketing Director
Changes to Our Privacy & Cookies Policy
We may modify this Privacy & Cookies Policy from time to time and in doing so will post an updated version on the Site. You are responsible for periodically visiting the Site to review and familiarise yourself with this Privacy & Cookies Policy as may be modified from time to time.